Posted by: Diane Odendaal | 2010-08-21

Stomach problems

My step daughter has a stomach problem. She is 10 years old and very tall but overweight for her age. Three times now we have had to take her to the doctor, because she is nauseas and has a high temperature, only to be told her stomach needs to work. This third time we gave her two helpings of Liquid Parafin. Her stomach was hard as a rock and did nothing. One doctor took blood tests with nothing strange showing up. Surely this cannot be ignored?? If her hard stomach makes her so sick, shouldn''t she be given an enema or something? We asked the doc if she has a spastic colon. Then he said it might be her thyroid - hence the blood test. Is it just me or has no diagnosis been given to this problem?

Expert ImageNatural health

more investigations need to be done for a definitive diagnosis alternatively look at the mental and emotional mindset. An enema would only treat symptomatic and not treat the cause. Use the Base powder of vogel - addresses acidity that could also contribute to constipation. A high temperature indicates heat in the body, hence the dry stool. Consult a Chinese medicine practitioner to try and treat any disharmonies in the body.

Dr Debbie