Question
Posted by: Veda | 2010/11/03

Stomach problem

My stomach was running but now it has stopped the only problem I am experiencing is that I am nauseous (sp) feel like I am going to vomit but no and I don''t feel like eating and the smell of food I feel naar. What can I use to stop the naarheid or what could be the problem.

Thanking you in advance

Hallo Veda
Try Valoid tablets for the nausea. Maybe you should also take some probiotics to settle your stomach.
dr Bets

2
Posted by: O | 2010/11/03

Hi. I think you have a stomach bug or possibly have eaten something that was off. Drink lots of fluids, and see your doc if it continues.

Reply to O
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/03

Hallo Veda
dr Bets