Question
Posted by: Kisha | 2009/08/14

Stomach Problem

I have an 8 months year old baby and have this ugly tummy but there are no streach marks.Which product can i use to flatten my tummy cause it irritates me.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Kisha, thank you for the question.

Your best option would be to consider either liposuction or laser assisted Liposuction/Lipolysis. My advice would be to make an appointment with a plastic surgeon or an aesthetic medical practitioner with a special interest in laser assisted Liposuction/Lipolysis who can examine the area nad determine if you are a good candidate for these procedures. Generally speaking this area is extremely difficult to reduce with diet and exercise alone.