Question
Posted by: Joe | 2012/03/16

stomach parasites

I have an irritation in my anus, suspected intestinal worms, i got vermox from the pharmacy, 2 time, one month apart, still fill the irritation.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

An irritation in the rectum can be caused by parasites or skin irritations in the rectum area. If you are grinding your teeth consider a longer treatment for the parasites as the life cycle is not always treated in a weekly dose of medication. There are a few products on the market available. You might need to be examine to establish if there are any anal irritations.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za