Posted by: Skank | 2009-08-21

Stomach pains &  regular constipation

Hi there,
i get consitpated quite often and recently i have started to get terrible stomach pains. Its mostly on my left side of the abdomen.

Please advie on what i should do

I suggest that you take Laxette syrup, 15ml twice daily, as well as Senokot, two tablets at night, for at least ten days. This should soften your stools. Consult a dietrician for a diet, spesifically tailored for constipation.

Posted by: Dinky | 2009-08-22

Would like to hear the reply as i have the same problem the last two weeks. I have tried drinking more water and eating less starch and sugar, so hoping to see i difference soon. O yes, i am trying to include some bran into my diet as well.

Reply to Dinky