Question
Posted by: Yolandi | 2012-08-11

Stomach pains after sex

I''m 28 and have had a papsmear this year everything came back normal but I have been having severe stomach pain after sex. It has only happened the last 2 times that I have had intercourse with my fiancé  within 1 week. It happens as soon as we are done. Both times it was so bad that I can''t walk and it felt like I was going to pass out or throw up as the pain was so bad. I''m going to make an appointment with my gynae as soon as I can. I was just wondering if you maybe know what the problem could be.

Many women experience cramps after orgasm as the uterus contracts. This doesn't usually last more than half an hour. If you have a discharge or other symptoms, it could be an infection.

2
Posted by: Lan | 2012-08-15

Thanks for the reply. I went to the gynae yesterday and he can''t see anything that is wrong. I don''t experience cramps but pain. Could it be from HPV?

Reply to Lan
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-08-13