Question
Posted by: Non | 2010/05/24

stomach pains

Since yesterday I couldn''t pass stools it was so painful and ended up pushing and pushing up until it came out with blood. Today its was a bit better but there is still blood and its very dark in colour. After passing stools my stomach feels so empty and painful around the belly button for some time but it goes away eventually without any medication.
Should I be worried?

Hallo Non
Please see a doctor for an examination - the blood and pain could be due to a hemorroid but could also be due to an ulcer or infection in the colon, especially if it is more than a teaspoon of blood at a time. Hemorroids won't give you pain over your belly button area, and that worries me.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/24

Hallo Non