Posted by: Be | 2011-06-09

Stomach Pain &  Diahrrea

Good Day

About 2 days ago, I started experiencing pain in my stomach, the pains were a bit sharp. They are mainly in the morning and night. I usually need to go to the toilet when I experience the pain, and I feel better if I do go. When I go to the toilet I have diarrhea. I think it is mild though, i''m not sure how to classify it. Other than that my voice is slightly scratchy at night and in the mornings and my nose is slightly runny. Could you assist me? Is there any type of medication that you could recommend that would work fast? I am celebrating my 21st birthday this weekend at the beach and I don''t want to feel miserable :(

I think it will be best to consult your doctor for an examination. It is possible that you are experiencing symptoms of the flu. Unfortunately, there is no quick treatment and I suggest fluids and bedrest.