Posted by: Mase | 2009-09-02

Stomach pain

Dear Phamasist

I have this terrible pain in my stomack everytime i get hungry - i am beginning to suspect alcer - the pain then stops soon after i have eaten.

What could be the cause of this pain? and how can i treat it

Expert ImagePharmacist

One of the major symptoms of a stomach ulcer is pain, more specifically pain that feels much like a gnawing or burning pain in the middle upper abdomen often occurring some two to three hours after a meal. Often this pain is mistaken for heartburn or even hunger.
The fact that eating helps, indicate that it may indeed be an ulcer. Your doctor will however have to make this diagnosis.

In the meantime, get some LANSOLOC OTC from your pharmacy.

Posted by: nomsa | 2009-09-04

I' m HIV positive and drastically losing weight I was wondering if there some supplements or vitamins I can take to restore my weight. if any what are they?

Reply to nomsa