Question
Posted by: Shelby | 2011/10/03

Stomach noises

Hi there,

I have a Jack Russell, who is 11 years old. He loves eating lizards and then gets an upset stomach. Today he seems very lethargic and has not eaten in two days. His stomach is making bubbling noises. Is there something like a Rennies that I can give him?

Thank you for your time.

Hi Shelby

Please take your Jack Russell to your vet and get him checked out. There is obviously something very wrong if he has not eaten for the last 2 days. The vet will examine him and give relief/treatment for the condition.

You should not administer rennies as the sugar-free can be toxic and plain may induce gastroenteritis and vomiting.

Kind Regards
Angus Campbell

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2011/10/05

Hi Shelby

Kind Regards
Angus Campbell

Reply to CyberVet