Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/15

Stomach muscles after c-section

I was just wondering how long it takes for your stomach / muscles to heal after a c-section?
My daughter will be 4 months tomorrow but the bottom part of my stomach is still tender to the touch

Your muscles should be healed by now. Perhaps some gentle exercise will help.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/15

hi
mine took two weeks and it was my second c-section. besides the fact that i have a flat stomach i did some exercises during and after pregnancy. be gentle to yourself but do not overnurse your body you need to see your phusoithepapist she will be the best person to help .good luck.