Question

Stomach muscles

I have very hard stomach muscles (I exercise a lot), but if I ly on my back and tighten them the part at my belly button has a gap in it. I can actually stick my finger through it (it forms a sort of hole). Is it normal? The top part is very hard and visible, but it is just the bottom part that the muscles are not " closed" . If it is not normal what can I do to bridge it?

Hi Anon

Honestly, I'm not sure. I mean, people have different muscle structures, and so it's possible this is just that normal variation. But I haven't heard of it before, so I really am guessing.

Ross

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/09/06

Hi Anon

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc