Question
Posted by: twinmom | 2010/03/01

stomach muscles

I am very slim and petite and carried twins a couple of years ago. I was back to my pre pregnancy weight quickly after the birth, but understandably my stomach muscles got pretty stretched out and have seperated. Any special exercises you can suggest or things to bear in mind when trying (perhaps in vain) to regain some sort of youthful glow?? This jelly belly (albeit a flat one) is not doing it for me...

Difficult one, and the short answer is not really. Other than the normal stomach exercises, there's nothing special that can be done - I assume you're spending time on the abs, maybe doing Pilates, crunches, sit-ups, and other variations? That's all I would suggest, and I think it would be the most effective way to overcome this problem.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/03/02

Reply to fitnessdoc