Posted by: Nozi | 2009-04-20

Stomach issues

Most of the time my stomach is bloated, has cramps and makes these funny noises as if I' m hungry. I hve been to a doctor a number of times but she insisted its my diet. I have changed my eating plan to 3 meals a day, but its still the same. The noises are quite embarassing as they occur out of the blue and can be heard by people sitting close to me. Is there anything I can do or take to stop the grumbling.

Dear Nozi
You may have a food allergy or intolerance. Most often the culprits are wheat products or milk products. Try cutting this out of your diet. You can eat potatoes, rice, white porridge (mieliepap), sweetpotatoes instead. Try using soya milk for a while. You can also take probiotics 1 three times a day and Pancreoflat to reduce the windiness