Posted by: Teela | 2010-04-02

Stomach craziness

Hey Doc,

I''ve been having these stomach pains for a while now. I either get dull stomach aches or I get really bad cramps. The cramps aren''t related to pms. I seem to get the cramps after I eat or mostly after I drink water. Yesterday it felt like something literally busted Inside my stomach. They aren''t centralized in one spot of my abdomen it occurs all over. Also the problem with the dull stomach aches.

I strongly suggest that you consult a gastroenterologist for a gastroscopy and colonoscopy, to exclude possible causes. Unfortunately, this is your best option, as there are a multitude of causes for your symptoms. In the interim, you can use Buscopan Co for the cramping (available over the counter).