Posted by: Teela | 2010/04/02

Stomach craziness

Hey Doc,

I''ve been having these stomach pains for a while now. I either get dull stomach aches or I get really bad cramps. The cramps aren''t related to pms. I seem to get the cramps after I eat or mostly after I drink water. Yesterday it felt like something literally busted Inside my stomach. They aren''t centralized in one spot of my abdomen it occurs all over. Also the problem with the dull stomach aches.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


I strongly suggest that you consult a gastroenterologist for a gastroscopy and colonoscopy, to exclude possible causes. Unfortunately, this is your best option, as there are a multitude of causes for your symptoms. In the interim, you can use Buscopan Co for the cramping (available over the counter).


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.