Posted by: Ron | 2009-03-05

stomach cramps / appendix

SInce monday i have had bad stomach cramps. each day the pain has gone away more and more, and today it is almost 100% better. thre is still some pain but within a day it will be gone.
if i push on my lower right side (appendix) thats where majority of pain is.

i have had this in the past as well. it happend after i had a very very rough weekend drinking and partying. i did the same last weekend and now its happend again.

could the alcohol be the cause? could it be my appendix that needs to be taken out...if so howcome the pain is going away more and more each day?

Dear Ron
If you have appendicitis, you will have fever and the pain would get worse. You may have had a small kidney stone or inflammation of your pancreas due to the drinking.