Question
Posted by: june | 2011/02/15

Stomach Cramps and night sweats

Hi, I am what I like to consider to be a healthy person. 34 years old, female, walk for between 40 minutes to an hour 5 days a week. But these last few weeks I get night sweats (not every night but let’ s say 5 nights out of seven) and I get these stomach cramps mostly in the morning and in the afternoon (not really at night). My bowel movement is normal and I don’ t feel bad, just very drained. I’ m falling asleep by 20:00 in the evenings, getting out of bed 06:30. I do have an iron problem but it was never so bad that I sleep so early. I barely get take aways or anything and I make sure all my food is cooked properly. I mainly eat chicken but like I said, always make sure it’ s cooked properly. I drink lots of water though- could it be something in the water causing this? I have started drinking two cups of green tea a day in the hopes it will help. I will see a doctor at the end of the month if it doesn’ t go away.

Hallo June
Night sweats can be a sign of an underlying infection and it may be a good idea to see your GP - you may need blood tests to try and identify the cause.
dr Bets

2
Posted by: tshidi | 2011/02/24

i hiv positiveuse protection but now my boyfriend have night sweat and stomach cramps what cause that he is from the doctor but nothing change.

Reply to tshidi
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/15

Hallo June
dr Bets