Question
Posted by: Angel Eyes | 2009/07/08

Stomach Cramps

Hi There
Recently I have been suffering from severe stomach cramps, just after I have eaten, I also keep on getting this pain in my throat, it feels like somthing is stuck and it burns into my chest, sometimes it is there everyday, then it dissapears.
Do you think the two could be related?
What should I do?

Dear Angel Eyes
You may have a peptic ulcer and acid reflux into the esophagus. Ask your Gp to have a look to see if you need to be referred for a gastroscopy (examination with optid fibre camera of the stomach). You may need a 6 weeks course of an anti acid medication like Nexiam.