Posted by: RB | 2008-12-05

Stomach Cramps

I am a very active 25 year old male. I eat healthy, stopped smoking (2 months ago-on zyban), and dont drink often. Ive been getting very bad stomach cramps every couple of days, it comes and goes. my blood pressure is very good and im not allergic to anything (as per tests done). Whenever I go to doctors they just prescribe cramping tablets and never find anything wrong with me. Ive recorded what I eat and cannot link it to anything in particular. I continue to take tablets as it becomes very discomforting and painful. the following day I will then be fine. Any suggestions?

Dear RB

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you make an appointment with a gastroenterologist, for basic tests.

Posted by: RB | 2008-12-12

Thank you kindly I will do that. Your work on this site is a Blessing. Have a great festive season.

Reply to RB