Question
Posted by: carol | 2010-06-10

stomach cancer

Hi there,
what is stomach cancer and how would you know if you have it.I have a problem with my stomach its always bloated and i have drank Spamo pills and they havent worked coz i have finished the box TWICE.I cant feel the food digesting. It feels like i have swallowed AIR only and im always full like i ate 7 plates. I do go to the loo normal.
Please help before my tummy BURST!
REGARDS...........

Hallo Carol
Stomach cancer can only be diagnosed with a gastroscopy (a thin fibreoptic camera put down your throat under anaesthetic)Symptoms can be vague and are very much like dyspepsia. The best advice I can give you is to see your doctor for a basic examination and possible referral to a gastroenterologist for a gastroscopy.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-06-10

Hallo Carol