Question
Posted by: Anon | 2009-10-27

Stomach Burns

I had a 24 hour Stomach Bug, started on sunday evening. Vomiting and Diahorea. Could not eat for a whole day. This morning I ate some porridge, drank re-hydrate and lots of water.
I have this horrible burn in my stomach. When I sit or lay down it is not that bad but as soon as I stand up it burns so much I could pass out. So I try sitting the whole time witch is difficult cause I' m at work. This started last night and worsened this morning. I already ate 2 rennies, drank a heartburn relieve tablet the pharmacist gave me and enos, not all at once.
Why does it burn and hurt more when I stand up? What should I do?

Thank you.

Dear Anon
Try Mucaine 10-15 ml three times a day or Gaviscon to soothe the stomach - you probably have inflammation in the stomach lining ( gastritis) If this does not help rather see your doctor..

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-10-27

Dear Anon

Reply to cyberdoc