Posted by: Sandy | 2011-05-05

Stomach Bug

Was wondering if you knew of any stomach bug currently going around. I seem to have possibly been infected with a bug as I am experiencing the symptoms since last night and also have to occasional cramps and particularly today feel nauseous. It also feels as if I am developing a bit of fibrositis on the right side of my back and arm can this be related.

Is there something going around and how severe is the bug, should there be cause for concern. If it becomes too severe what should I take.

I am not aware of any stomach bugs going around. If it becomes severe, consult your doctor for an examination. I suggest hydration with Rehydrate sachets and Buscopan Co tablets for the relief of stomach cramps.