Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2012/06/20

Stomach Acid

3months ago I had abdomal pains that comes up to my throat and feel like heart burn. I went to hospital and they ran several test and said it was not an ulcer but just stomach acid.
They gave me Buscopan CO tablets.Is there any natural medication that I can take to prevent the pain coming back?

Expert ImageNatural health

Use can use Magen pulv from Natura to help for the heart burn. Look at your diet as well. Avoid too much red meat, avoid alcohol, , reduce wheat (bread), reduce stress, eat slowly. Sometimes digestive enzyme can also help digest your food.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/14

Hi there. I have been using the Magen Pulv for about a week and a half, but I would like to know if it has any side affects, in particular causing me to have hot flushes? Many Thanks

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/14

Hi there, i have been using the magen pulv for about a week and a half. Are there any side affects like causing hot flushes>

Posted by: moira coletta | 2013/11/12

do you have a supplier in Canada or USA

Reply to moira coletta
Posted by: moiracoletta@hotmail.com | 2013/11/12

I would like to purchase magenpulv. Do you have a supplier in Canada or the USA

Reply to moiracoletta@hotmail.com