Question
Posted by: Tee | 2010-03-24

Stomach aches

Hi Doc,

I''ve been having dull stomach pains for a long time now on and off. I feel like I have to vomit but I can''t. Sometimes I wake up to these pains and feel like they''re unbearable. I drink a lot of Gatorade and my friend mentioned that that could be the possible cause another friend thought it might be my sugar intake. I''m not sure. Would u happen to know?

Tee

It is possible that you are suffering from gastric acid reflux. You can try Gaviscon Advanced, three times daily before meals. If your symptoms persist, consult your doctor.