Question

Stomach Ache

Good Afternoon.
My little boy of two had to have most of his upper teeth removed, due to constant abcesses forming. However, since the surgery, he''s constantly complaining about stomach cramps. I do realise that it could be caused by the fact that he can''t chew his food properly, and I cut everything as fine as possible, but it doesn''t help. He wakes up at night crying from the pain, and it only stops if I give him something for stomach cramps. Is there anything I can give him to aid in the digestion of the food? Will it help if I give him Interflora?

Thanks in advance.

Hallo Anonymous
I don't think his food is the cause of the stomach ache. If this has been going on for a while, he may have chronic constipation, worm infestation, inflammation of the stomach lining or a food allergy. The fact that it happens at night and wakes him up worries me, and it needs further examination by a GP or pediatrician.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-08-12

Hallo Anonymous