Posted by: Maddie | 2012-09-12

I went to my house doctor 2 days ago because I had severe pain in my lower left side. I thought it was an ovarian cyst as I had these before. My doctor did a urine test to rule out any urinary tract infections. He then sent me for a sonar but it was clear. He said that it was most probably and ovarian cyst that burst and that''s why the sonar did not pick anything up. He did say that I have to watch my bowl movement because this could also be a colon problem. I am a little bit worried because I am usually very regular and I have not had any bowl movements for the past two days. I also still have a very dull pain occasionally in the left hand side of my (what I thought was my ovaries). Could you please advise me?

I suggest that you use Softlax in combination with Laxette syrup, as it is possible that you are constipated. If this does not bring any relief, I strongly suggest that you reconsult your doctor for a referral for a colonoscopy.

Posted by: Maddie | 2012-09-14

Thank you.

Reply to Maddie