Question
Posted by: Katie | 2009/11/02

Stomach

Hello. Please could you give me some advice. I' m 28. I had bronchitis around two weeks ago, finished my course of antibiotics from the doctor. I developed a bit of thrush from the medicine, but it' s seemed to clear up after soaking in baths with bicarb and sea salt and eating lots of yoghurt. Now I' m suffering with stomach cramps, I' m having a very runny stomach, but no fever or any other symptoms. My stomach feels pretty dodgy. Is all of it connected or do you think I have a new illness now?!

Thanks a lot.

Hallo Katie
May be due to the antibiotics - try probiotics 2 three times per day. You can use Kaopektin for the runny tummy. Avoid Lomotil or Immodium if possible. With this it should clear up in about 3 days.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/03

Hallo Katie

Reply to cyberdoc