Question
Posted by: Krea | 2009/08/02

Stomach

I have a problem with my stomach, sometimes for a couple of days my stomach is running, and it is NON CONTRALABLE, just enough to make me rather stay at home.
I am in my sixties, have rheumatoid arthritis, and also taking ARAVA and Salazopyrin for the RA, OrthoEst, AtacandPlus, Eltroxin,
What can I do, I have from time to time Irratable Bowel Syndrome, taking meds for that.
Please help? What cause it?

Hi Krea
It could be due to the Irritable bowel syndrome or the Salazopyrin. Try taking Fybogel orange when this happens - the fibre absorbs some of the fluid - but please discuss with your gastroenterologist too.