Posted by: Valerie | 2009-07-30

Stomac cramps

Hi, my daughter (8) went for a couple of scans last week and they found some fluid in the pouch of douglass and reactive limphnotes. The doctor prescribed antibiotics but also told me that if the medicine is finished and she does not have any pain releave I need to take him some samples. I finished with the medicine yesterday but this morning she still complained of cramps. Do I give it another week and see if she does not get better or should I make another appointment asap.

Hallo Valerie
If her stomach is tender when you press on it, and if she has any fever or chills, signs of burning urine or a vaginal discharge, vomiting or nausea, rather take her back to the doctor.