Question
Posted by: Addison | 2009/11/18

Stitch-like pain in stomach &  lower abdoment

I have had a stitch-like pain in my abdomen for the last two weeks. It comes and goes, and what is wierd is that the pain seems to move from one part of my stomach &  lower abdomen to the other. Sometimes it dissappears entirely. This has woken me up at night on occasion. When I press my stomach, it is not painful or inflammed. I have no nausea or diarreah or anything like that. I have been under a lot of stress at work though. I have never had this before, and am a fit, healthly 30 year old. Please help. Thanks

Hallo Addison
Try taking something like Scopex with probiotics. It could be stress related

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/18

Hallo Addison

Reply to cyberdoc