Question
Posted by: Rohan Magerman | 2011/04/12

STI''s

I recently visited a clinic where I was diagnosed with an STI (genital warts). According to the nurse they did''nt have the medication for that at the clinic and the only thing she prescriped was a cream, which costs more than R1000 at the pharmacy. She also told me that I can''t be cured of the virus, and will always have the warts. Is this true and are there any other medication I can use?

I attach the following link that might be worth reading and would provide you with interesting and informative information: http://www.emedicinehealth.com/genital_warts/article_em.htm

I would recommend for you to make an appointment with a medical doctor to get it examined properly and then to discuss the necessary treatment options. You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/04/13

Reply to sexologist