Question
Posted by: Lorraine | 2010/04/19

STINKY BREATH

My daughter is 10 years old and has really smelly breath, especially when she wakes up. She always wakes up sneezing and large amount of clear mucus come from her nose. My GP says she doesnt have sinus infection. She brushes her teeth twice a day and uses mouthwash. The children at school are teasing her !!! Please help !!

Hallo Lorraine
Smelly breath can be caused by sinus infection, decaying teeth, lung conditions, bad digestion, chronic tonsillitis and gum disease. It can also be a sign of diseases like diabetes (smells like Acetone) Ask your doctor to look for the cause or to refer you to an ENT specialist. It may be necessary to do a scan of the sinuses.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/19

Hallo Lorraine

Reply to cyberdoc