Question
Posted by: B | 2008/08/30

Stinging sex

My wife had a total hystorectomy mid May. We had sex in July, but she said it was uncumfortable and stinging during and after. She insists that I still use a condom because she does not like sperm coming out during the next day. Last night we again had sex and the same thing stinging during and after sex. I also have to hurry and get out to get it all over. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to solve the problem.

It may be that she is not sufficiently lubricated. Try using KY jelly.

1
Posted by: B | 2008/09/01

I did use KY jelly. Could there b any other solotion?

Reply to B