Question
Posted by: Nondumiso | 2010/10/05

stinch Xhosa man

I am married to a Xhosa guy oh his guy is very stinch I am telling you, he wont even take you out or buy you something for your birthday and not even give you R20 to go to a salon but we are staying with the daughter he espects me to give everything to the daughter and yet he does not do his part as a man, what must I do I know I am working but I also must feel that I am staying with a man who cares. Are all Xhosa men like that.

Some people are inded extremely mean and stingy ( I really don't think its just about being Xhosa ! ) But I wonder why you would choose to stay with a man so mean and inconsiderate, rather than living your own independent life and finding a man who actally cares for you !

2
Posted by: Qhaqhamavirgin | 2010/10/05

There we go again attacking xhosa people. Nondumiso the word is stingy dearest. You must learn how to write, and the proper use of grammar. If people don''t descriminate about your gender, its the colour of your skin or better yet your nationality. Grow up woman!

Reply to Qhaqhamavirgin