Question
Posted by: Stephan | 2010/10/14

Stimulation problems

I have a problem by taking long to be stimulated to orgasm. I do not have a problem with my erection. My wife complains that it takes to long for me to orgasm.

It is difficult to know what you (or your wife) means exactly with too long. Some may even envy you for the too long!If however it is a problem in your intimate relationship you can go to your doctor or SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area. Deidre - SASHA

4
Posted by: jelly | 2010/10/15

Ask your wife to give a bj before you start with sex with her

Reply to jelly
Posted by: STALLION | 2010/10/14

I can recommend what I usually do.

When your wife has experienced enough orgasms, pull your penis out and wipe dry with tissue or toilet paper. Put it in again and give a couple of thrusts. Pull out and repeat until you penis comes out dry. Then thrust with vigour. It is highly unlikely that will still not squirt. Your problem is most probably too much lubrication (love juice) that you and your wife are producing during a prolonged session.

Reply to STALLION
Posted by: sam | 2010/10/14

lucky wife!!

Reply to sam
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/10/14

Reply to sexologist