Question
Posted by: Hardus | 2010-10-12

Stimulation during healing period of circumcision

Please advise on what I can do to reach an orgasm?
for I got circumcised 3 weeks ago, so my ''new'' gold member is slightly sensitive. The new sensation is leaving me with a hard on for hours at a time. I have to squeze my balls in pain if I have to walk around the office.

What is the best way to heal the scar and de-sensitize my penis''s head?
(My wife is giving me mini bj''s but it is to sensitive) Feels like if a guy had just cumed and trying immediatly after to have another go at it... not working

You can try soemthing like KY with local anaesthetic qualities. The best is to discuss it with your doctor or local pharmacist.

7
Posted by: ERIC | 2010-10-14

Wrap some soft tissue paper around your penis head and secure with a plaster band right around for some tiime. Place your penis snugly into your briefs. It is unlikely that you will get a hard-on in the office. The soft tissue paper will assist to get your penis to a stage when it is less sensitive.

When you masturbate, do it very gently and with very smooth lubrication. When you get to an urge to come and squirt, try to stimulate the blue penis head only.

Reply to ERIC
Posted by: CK | 2010-10-13

Just hang in there. It will take a few more weeks for the sensitivity to subside. Once the scar is completely healed, you can resume sex. Just use a condom for the first 2 months to ensure you are completely healed and there is absolutely no open areas at all. Resume with caution. Do not masturbate too much or too often as you will be putting a lot of stress on the where the stitches have been. You do not want that to tear open. Just be patient. Your sex life will be so worth it once you get started here in the next week or so. I hope your wife will be able to keep up with you enjoying your new penis and the great feel you will both have. I went through what you went through and resumed full sexual activities around 4 weeks post circumcision. Still making up for that missed time many years later.

You are almost there and it will be well worth the wait for a few more days. Can you please post your experience to the Circumcision Debate section as an education piece for those considering having it done? Your reasons, your thoughts, your experience going through this and your wife''s experience going through this with you. There are many people that really need to know from someone who has done this and what to expect.

Thanks and Congratulations on getting circumcised.

Reply to CK
Posted by: CK | 2010-10-13

Reply to CK
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-10-13

You are too quick wait atleast for two months to heal, you should have circumcised right before you got married. Now its late already, you should wait, then you will be fine.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: anon | 2010-10-13

Vasbyt Hardus VASBYT ..... Your name is coming to its right now I guess " The new sensation is leaving me with a hard on for hours at a time."  Hardus the permanent Hardon !!

Reply to anon
Posted by: FIFI | 2010-10-13

is too early 3 weeks

Reply to FIFI
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-10-13

Reply to sexologist