Question
Posted by: Sarah | 2009-03-30

Stimulating Testicles

I' ve heard that stimulating a man' s testicles is nice. What do I do? I heard about sucking them? Plesae advise, I want to try this on my bf.

Thanx

Stimulation of the SKIN around the testicles can be very pleasurable. Ask him to guide you in what feels good for him- every man is different

4
Posted by: Don | 2009-03-31

Well my wife fondles them + lightly scratches / tickles them. Shet also lightly scratches the part btween them + my anus. Sometimes while doing this she conrtacts her vaginal muscles as well. Sends me over the moon. She knows just how.

Reply to Don
Posted by: me | 2009-03-31

fondeling licking and then while giving a bj do not forget the testicles they love lots of attention. Not paying attention to them is like going to a party with your friend and being told to wait outside.

Reply to me
Posted by: Ken | 2009-03-30

It is very nice, but you have to suck very gently as it is extremely sensitive territory, believe me, your man will let you know if you do it too hard

Reply to Ken
Posted by: XXX | 2009-03-30

It is stimulating but you have to be very gentle.You can lick/suck them and/or use your hands to gently fondle them.

Reply to XXX