Posted by: Unsure | 2009-01-06

Hi, i feel a little embarrased to ask this. Does a man really like his woman to stimulate his penis? How can I do it best? I enjoy oral sex and would like to give it back.

Of course men like to have their penis stimulated in any way possible. In some cultures though this is not allowed or frowned upon. If your man is not part of one of these cultures he will appreciate it. How to stimulate the penis? Remember the penis is like a large clitoris – start by stimulating it the same way you stimulate your own clitoris – remember – head highly sensitive – after that ask him to guide you on his own personal preferences

Posted by: Wondering | 2009-01-08

Trust me, evey man loves manual/oral stimulation

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: Unsure | 2009-01-07

I just want to thank you for your advice. This is a great forum!

Reply to Unsure
Posted by: STALLION | 2009-01-06

Sg gave more detail. Good. Do not forget that men have balls also. But be careful when you play with them. He may experience extreme pain if you put pressure on them. Balls should be fondled in the same way as a woman' s breasts and vulva.

Posted by: Sg | 2009-01-06

Besides oral sex men definately enjoying you playing with his penis.Simply hold it between your fingers and rub it up and down.You can do it slowly or fast,you will soon see/feel what he likes

Reply to Sg
Posted by: STALLION | 2009-01-06

No doubt about your question. All men ( I believe ) love the fondling of their penises. There are various ways to do it. If his penis gets rock hard, or he is moving his pelvis with pumping actions, you can accept that you are doing it to his liking. When it gets soft, or if he drawing it a bit backwards, he probably does not like what you are doing.