Posted by: John | 2012-05-28

Stimulants for women

My girlfriend''s vagina is always very dry and its hurting me, in order for us to have normal sex we must use KY gel. what can the problem be, are the stimulants for women.

Dear john
there are many reasons why the vagina is dry during sex and causes range from medical (eg diabetes ,HYPOTHYROID ETC ) TO PSYCHOLOGICAL and local effect of hormone disturbances .Your girlfriend needs to consult her doctor .Prior and adequate foreplay assists greatly and a few new lubricants are helpful

Posted by: BG | 2012-06-11

The only thing that I know of is Clomid. It makes her wickedly horny, but also very fertile

Reply to BG
Posted by: P | 2012-06-04

Reply to P
Posted by: Tanya | 2012-05-30

Celebrate quite adequately here on earth thank you!! Let''s face
it dry sex is painful for both men and women - that''s all I''m trying to say. There are many products on the market to assist couples who experience this problem. As for ''stimulants'', they say that the brain is the biggest and most sexual organ in the body. Try using it occassionaly.

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: John | 2012-05-30

Thanks Jonathan, my partner is also on meds, the Dr. is always prescribing anti-biotics for her which she suspects might be the cause. Tanya just can go to hell and celebrate.

Reply to John
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012-05-29

Hi John,

My Wife had the same problem for many Years and sometimes still does - she was on heavy Medication which definitely caused the problem. In my cases I found that Childbirth also plays a huge part in this problem. I''ve done tons of research on the issue and when it comes to Stimulants - there isn''t much that helps - Experts say that Chocolate and certain herbs help but even if they make her horny - they won''t necessarily make the dryness go away. But then again - the only thing I ever found that made a woman Horny was Lots of Love, Lots of Foreplay - and the odd occasional Porn Movie. When it comes to Lubricants however - there are many options but I still find that KY Jelly does a good Job. The question of stimulants however - remains a tough one and I honestly think that the Man who figures out the Magic Potion to make a Woman Horny - will be a Rich Man!! Good Luck Mate - You aren''t alone!!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Tanya | 2012-05-29

ALL WOMAN....stand with me here!
He''s complaining its hurting him!!!! ALL TOGETHER NOW......1..2..3...
E I F***ING N A !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: xyz | 2012-05-29

Just use a little bit on the clitorus, that will " wake "  her clitorus up, and she will get wet.

Reply to xyz
Posted by: John | 2012-05-29

Thanks Sally, she is complaining that her clitoris is getting sore whenever I try working on it

Reply to John
Posted by: xyz | 2012-05-29

Sally is correct, but do you have ample time in foreplay, do you stimulate the clitorus

Reply to xyz
Posted by: Sally | 2012-05-29

Try using the Durex massage/lubrication range... pleasant smelling and work very well. You can use it as a stimulant and also as massage gel. Available clicks, pick n pay, dischem etc You should probably also prolong the foreplay so get her as aroused as possible.

Reply to Sally