Question
Posted by: Butterfly | 2008/10/03

Stimulants

I have low libido. Is there anything that I can take? I have been so engrossed in work lately that I have just no interest in sex any more.

It sounds like you might have answered your own question - if you are so engrossed in work that may be a reason for your low libido. There are, however, many reasons for a loss of libido (e.g. depression, side effect of medication/drugs, illness, relationship problems, physical health issue) and so the reason for this needs to be established in order to decide how to treat it... Whenever there is a change in your functioning, it's usually for a reason, and it's worth checking this out to see (a) if there is a problem and/or (b) if you can do something about it. Just like if you are tired, taking caffeine/stimulants is not the long term solution, the solution is in making changes or treating whatever the cause of the tiredness is! The same applies to sexual desire...

2
Posted by: steve | 2008/10/03

Try maximor from the chemist, just take half a capsule first otherwise you get a headache with your hardon. Was R150 for 4 capsules, fantastic stuff

Reply to steve
Posted by: Elvis (the king) | 2008/10/03

This might not be the best advise, but a drink or two helps me relax a bit and makes me super horny.

Reply to Elvis (the king)