Question
Posted by: GEORGE | 2010/01/28

STIMULA NATURALIS

I am 57. and starting to have erection difficulty, getting an erection.My wife and i have mind blowing sex, throughout our marrige of 35 years,i tried Stimula Naturalis, from a family member in Natal, and it worked, however live in Gauteng, Centurion, i cannot find a supplier, do you know of one , and is this pill recommened

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

I totally disapprove of any of these over-the-counter (OTC)erection saving pills. They are not tested clinically , so they are dangerous as one has no idea of what is in them plus there is no indication of side effects.

The major problem with these OCT pills is that you may believe they are working so you keep taking them and never go to a doctor for a full medical examination. Erectile dysfunction is often the first solid symptom a man has that he has a significant medical problem such as heart diseases, diabetes.

Please visit your specialist - it is time- you are of an age now when you may need hormone replenishment even if you have no chronic diseases. You also need an assessment of your life style. Go get yourself examined professionally and stop looking for substitutes.

6
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/25

Engen garages have it

Posted by: Harry | 2014/07/30

We are Wellness Direct, Stimula Naturalis is our product and i have been selling them for the last 6 years in most pharmacies. Harry 082 580 5323

Reply to Harry
Posted by: GUY THING | 2010/02/04

haaaa good one george who ever...

Reply to GUY THING
Posted by: GEORGE | 2010/02/01

HAVE SEEN THE THE DOC, HE HAS PRESCIBED, SIALIS,BLISTER PACK OF TWO, WILL THAT BE IN ORDER, TO START WITH ??

Reply to GEORGE
Posted by: GEORGE | 2010/02/01

Thanks for the expert advice. That is why, i asked, will see the Doc
Regards,

Reply to GEORGE
Posted by: Ageing and Sexuality Expert | 2010/01/30

Reply to Ageing and Sexuality Expert