Question
Posted by: Petro | 2012/03/21

Stilpaine addiction

Hi myhusband start to use stilpain about 15 tablets per day. he also use medication for bipoler depression. He looks constantly like someonde who is drunk. He is also a alcoholic and have anti booze inplant.s.

What can I do?

Petro

I am really sorry to learn about your predicament. He will have to consult a psychiatrist and will have to be admitted to a rehabilitation centre. It is important that he is aware of the magnitude of his actions and the damage that he is causing to his body. Unfortunately, this will be very difficult to convey. You will have to perservere and not give up for your husband's sake.

Good luck.