Question
Posted by: aries | 2008/12/12

still worth it?

hey dj, hope you feel better after all teh suggestions? i cant talk to anyone because they all ignoring me. dont know what to do anymore, im constantly down in the dumps and think im on my last {very short} straw. oh well doesnt help to moan.

Hey, grab a longer straw and keep going. If there are some people ignoring you ( why ? because you're unhappy ? ) they're foolish enough that they don't deserve you to pay much attention to them. Stop trying to have them NOT ignore you, maybe ignore them, and at least you'll spoil their malicious fun ( if that's what is going on ) If its not clear what to do about your troubles today, carry on for a few more days, and it may become clearer