Question
Posted by: Diniwe | 2011/09/14

Still want to lose more weigh what must do?

1.Age 33
2.I have one kid
3.Height 152 meter (Short)
4. (My weight was 80kg to now I am 50 kg still, want to lose more weight (45kg)
5.Cloth size was 38 now 32
6.My blood type is o+
7.I have ulcer

Dear Diniwe
Your present BMI = 21,6 which is absolutely ideal for your height. Please do not force yourself to lose even more weight, as this can tip you into anorexia or other eating disorders and undermine your health, esp because you already have an ulcer. I trust that you are receiving medical treatment for your ulcer? If not, please ask the dr who diagnosed the ulcer to provide you with the necessary medications. Also make sure that you are eating regular, small healthy meals so that your stomach is not empty for long periods to prevent the stomach acid from attacking the walls of your stomach. Ulcers are often stress-related, so please consider doing some relaxing exercises such as yoga and deep breathing.

2
Posted by: Ammu | 2011/09/15

Dear Doctor,

i am 15 yr. 7months old girl, my weight is 83kg, height is 156, i want to reduce my weight to 60kg. How ? i am ready to diet, no time to do excercise as 7 days a week i have tution for 4 subjects. Kindly advise.

Reply to Ammu

Dear Diniwe