Posted by: Nono | 2009-04-07

still waiting

Good morning Doc

i wrote to you i think two weeks ago asking when to take a prg test and you told me to wait till i miss a period, and i did miss a period because i was due on the 5/04/09 and up until today there is nothng the problem is i dont feel pregnant, meaning im not experiencing the tender breast and maybe neusea, but my question to you is besides taking a preg test how would i know if im preggies or not, because most of the time when i read on the site some people will say they are spotting and as far as i can recall i dont remember spotting and im also willing to wait for a sign rather than being disappointed by a preg test. besides i dont want to spoil my holidays, i will be going away for the holidays and i was thinking to do the test when i come back... im crossing my fingers

Hi Ss and Landi how did it go gals did you get you period or are you on the same boat as me

Many women have no symptoms at all. The only way to know is to do a pregnancy test.