Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2011/10/17

Still Stupid

Thank you CS,
Yeah, I don''t think the family fully understand the circumstances, there were other friends involved that they don''t like and he blamed everything on them. He removed their numbers from my phone without me knowing, when I wanted to phone them I noticed.

He uses the kids. My little boy is looking to come home and wants a family so he sees this guy as a father figure, however he doesn''t want the guy to touch me and he has to sleep in the lounge (not sure where this comes from). This guy uses this as a way in, it hurts me when the children visit and I must take them back. When I phone my son asks if he is there and then wants to speak to him. My daughter has said she accepts him, she has never accepted anyone, especially not my son''s father, but that was for obvious reasons. I am more afraid of this man than I was of the deceased bf and I don''t know why, maybe it is his size and maybe it is the underlying threat which is not clear but it is there.

He helped my sister and them as well, my sister initially didn''t like him at all, now she thinks otherwise, believes that he is good to me, that I am better off with him.

It was revealed in a session that my sister never ever really was there for me as a kid, she wanted everything I had, which was not much, if only she had known what I had been going through the silly women. I could never take it if my sister got hurt, I would get hurt too. Anyway, I will take it day for day and see what to do.

Take care CS

Have you thought of perhaps seeing a counsellor together, to understand better these issues of the kids reactions, your sense of implied threat, and so on ?

1