Question
Posted by: Ant | 2011/01/19

Still pregnant after D& C (Ref: Post 754)

Thanks for your response to my Q.Reason was that it happened to me and im just very curious to know what happened.I carried my baby till 41w she is now 1y5m and healthy.

At 4 weeks i was told by my gynae that it was an imcomplete misc and had to have a d& c.Less than a week later I started to feel all funny and did a bloodtest just bcos_turns out I was 5 wks preggies.Did the same the next day to make sure nos dropped but it just kept on climbing.

I just really want ur expert opinion as to what could have happened as Im 100% sure I had the proc done phys.The aftermath was less that a R5 coin and the surgeon who did it said that my case was very minor (sorry if TMI) and little was removed.

Could it be that it was twins and only the non-viable one was removed?Could it be that they saw they sac and did not continue with the proc?If u can give me an explanation of what could possibly have happened...thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Rgds

See answer to your other post.

1

See answer to your other post.