Question
Posted by: Worried | 2011/07/18

Still not pregnant!

Dear Doc,
Hubby and me are trying now for 8 months and still no luck. I had a progesterone level test on day 21, and it was 27.5. We are working on an ovulation calendar. What more can we try, and what steps do we need to take further. Hubby has not gone for a sperm test yet. I am 30 years of age, and my husband is 33. Thank you for your time.

It is essential that your husband have a sperm test done. If he is infertile, you will not fall pregnant and then other options should be considered. If he is fertile, you should continue trying for the next four months. If you are not pregnant after the first year of trying, you can consult a fertility specialist.