Posted by: Sue-ellen | 2009-04-02

Still Not Pregnant

My husband &  I plan to have a baby. I was on the pill (Jasmin) for about 2yrs and got off the pill last year July. I went for a check up at my Gynae informing her that we plan to start a family and advised me that everything is in order. To date, nothing has happened. I have checked my ovulation dates… Which I follow, I make notes of my menstrual cycle &  I even use an ovulation calculator. Well, still no luck.
So, I hope that somebody can help me &  and my husband or point us in the direction.

It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive. Keep tryi ng.

Posted by: Blue | 2009-04-02

It can take a healthy couple up to a year to fall pregnant. A gynae discussion on radion said If you are younger than 35 give it a year of trying, if you are older give it 6 months - then you can seek help.

Reply to Blue
Posted by: Dee | 2009-04-02

Has your husband been tested? he needs to go for a semen analysis.

Reply to Dee