Question
Posted by: Star | 2009-02-03

still no baby / gynae in durban

We have been trying for a baby for five years now and no luck yet. I have always had eregular periods untill I lost a lot of weight and I am now very regular. I went to see a gynae last year and he did not do any tests. He put me on six months of clomid but did not monitor me at all and still nothing.

I am 29 this year and time is starting to run out.

Can someone please give me details of a gynae that I can go see in durban that will do proper tests and help me have a baby, before it is to late.

Anyone have tips on what to try?

I cannot make a recommendation from this side of the screen, but a fertility specialist would be a good idea.

2
Posted by: Star | 2009-02-06

Where is a FS in Durban?

Sorry, what is OPM?

Reply to Star
Posted by: KP | 2009-02-06

Hi Star

Why not rather go see a FS?

Are u on OPM as well?

Reply to KP